Casablanca airport has three different terminals: 1, 2 and 3 but only Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are operative. Terminal 3 is out of service and is the smallest one as well. Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are connected.
Currently is under a refurbishment project to increase its capacity to handle more passengers annually, the number estimated is 20 millions per year. It is planned that is going to be finished in 2017.
It has a total of 28 gates, more than 40 check ins and it has integrated a shopping mall.
Operates with domestic and international flights. Most of the international flights are operated by Royal Air Maroc.
Terminal 2 has two lounges:
- Convives de Marque Arrivals Lounge - Landside (Level 1).
- Convives de Marque Departures Lounge - Airside (Level 0).
- Various hotels are located in the surroundings of the Casablanca airport.
- Free Wi-Fi (first 30 minutes).
- For security, only documented passengers can access inside the terminals.
- To request wheelchair service: RAM Wheelchairs. Airline Company: RAM Wheelchairs. Airport Contact: 05 22 49 95 07. Or contact directly with your airline.
- Mauritania Air Lines
- Air Algérie
- Air France
- Air Arabia Maroc
- Binter canarias
- Easy Jet
- Egypt Air
- Etihad Airways
- Jet Airfly
- Qatar Airways
- Tap Portugal
- Tunis Air
- Turkish Airlines
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Royal Air Maroc
- Air Mediterranee
- Transavia Airlines
- Transavia France